Hi! Thank you for taking your time to browse through our blog and read the content that we had written. 🙂
My name is Joanne. I am 19 years old. During my free-time and over the weekends, I would usually read books, watch anime and look at YouTube videos.
I have a love for YA books and my favourite book thus far is ‘An Ember in the Ashes’ by Sabaa Tahir.
Some fun facts about me:
- I love animals so much. Especially cats. 🙂
- I have Entomophobia. Totally terrified of insects, especially those that can fly.
- I enjoy reading on my bed, all cosied and snuggled up.
- Having just ice cream is sufficient to light up my day.
That is all for now. I really hope that you enjoy reading my reviews and travel posts. 🙂
Hey guys! Thank you for looking through this blog, hope you get some inspiration and hope you have a good time browsing through our blog! 😀
I’m Bryan, just a 19 year old student that loves books. I have a very bad habit of buying too many books and not reading them HAHAHA, but I try my best to read them when I have the time. Some of my other hobbies are drawing, watching YouTube videos and running (sometimes, it’s actually really relaxing).
I don’t have a favourite book, but I love books by Cassandra Clare.
Some fun facts about me:
- I have a love for Kpop, and my favourite group is Girls’ Generation.
- I usually like reading a book a night, just before I sleep… Which causes me to sleep much much later than I intended 😛
- I love butter biscuits and almost every other biscuit 😀
- I love animals and I want to work with animals in the future 🙂
Hello! (Insert the introductory statements for viewing this blog here). Well I’m grateful that you guys are reading this blog HAHA ( not because I’m lazy to type ). Frankly, it’s just a repetitive statements of those two above.
Obviously, my name isn’t Shupid HAHA. I guess you can call it an abbreviation or some sort, to maintain a modicum of privacy… maybe…
Well, I’m trying to bring about a more informal way of writing here with my terrible sense of grammar of course, if you would excuse my flaws. But back to me! I’m going to be 19 this year and I have similar interest to those above. Reading, scrolling through Youtube with an aimless mind and occasionally drinking ( though my friends seem to disagree on the frequency ).
A favourite book? Hmm… It’s like trying to shop with a girl, I can’t decide! There are various books that really impressed me over the years. But I don’t have a particular bias to a single read.
- I’m ever green T.T
- I can barely fence ( sabre )
- I love chicken
- I like to take nice photos of food though my photography skills are subpar.
That’s pretty much it… I lead a boring life. Do excuse my grammar or if my reviews are sometimes incoherent.