“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
Firstly, I would like to thank Jamie @ Book Pandamonium for nominating me for this award. Do check out Jamie’s blog. It is filled with awesome reviews, book tags and wrap ups. 🙂
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
1) What’s your most anticipated movie release of this year?
This answer isn’t going to be book related since I enjoy watching anime movies more than movies that are adapted from novels. My most anticipated movie release of 2017 would be Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale. I am a huge fan of Sword Art Online and was really excited when I found out about the release of this movie in 2016. Nonetheless, I watched this movie on the first day of its release and enjoyed it. 🙂
2) What’s your favorite type of TV show to watch? (Crime, drama, sit-com, etc.)
Currently, I am inclined towards watching korean dramas and anime. Some of the genres that I enjoy watching includes action, drama, thriller, melodrama, fantasy, historical drama and romance. However, my favourite genre would definitely be action. I love action pack shows as these are the shows that usually kept me on the edge of my seat, glued to the screen amazed by all the martial arts that were being executed in the shows.
3) What fictional character do you think is most like you?
Definitely Delilah in ‘Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer’. Just like Delilah, I am an introvert who doesn’t really enjoy going out. I love to stay in the comfort of my own home with a book and cup of coffee. Actually, that is how I usually spend my weekends. Just like Delilah’s mother, my mother would also urge me from time to time to go out more often and not consistently keep staying at home. The notable difference between the two of us would be that I don’t talk to characters in the novel that I read. 😀 Although it will be amazing if I could actually talk to Oliver.
Nadwa @ Painfully Fictional
Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Sofii @ A Book. A Thought.
– What is your most anticipated book release in this year?
– What character, in a novel, are you able to relate to the best?
– What is one of the worst reading slump you have been through?
I would like to thank Jamie again for nominating me for this award! 🙂
To those who are nominated for this award, feel free to ignore the nomination if you have already been nominated for this award or simply, doesn’t want to be nominated. Thank you so much once again Jamie. This means so much to me. 🙂